Friday, September 28, 2012

Project thankful


Wow!!! I checked the blog today and to my utmost suprise, we have over 1000 views already, within the first three weeks. That is just amazing, God is awesome and He has continually proven Himself in my life. I say thank you.

To think that I battled with the idea of starting this blog for months, I'm completely suprised at how fast God is working through me. I check the audience and I ask myself, who do I know in Russia, Sweden, Ghana and some other countries? This can only be God at work.

I remember the day people told me they couldn't comment on the posts and I didn't seem to find any reason why, I told my sister to pray "that the devil will not tamper with this blog", and she told me "your blog is already going places, the devil can't stop you because you belong to God", I bet she doesn't know it but that was the message I needed to hear from God. We were able to fix the bug and that reminded me of how often I forget that the devil can not trouble me for "I have been bought with a price" therefore, "I know that my home is safe, when I survey my possessions, nothing will be missing" Job 5: 24. From that day, I continually ask God to help me to be mindful of His presence in my life and boy, He's answered that prayer.

This is to say a big thank you to my ever faithful God and of course to you all, I feel very happy when people tell me how blessed they are by reading and how timely they are.


A few of your encouraging messages to me are:

"You are doing great, keep it up, please don't stop because someday it will save a life, heal a heart and keep a soul from going to hell".

"This message is what I needed to read, I'm proud to be your friend"

"Wonderful message, God bless you"

I am truly humbled and grateful for this opportunity.


May God bless you all. Please keep reading.
XX

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

U're truly all dat matas hehehehehe

Anonymous said...

Thanks, God has been using you to heal souls...Jesus indeed is alldatmatas.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the insightful write up....U̶̲̥̅̊ r touching alot lives...

Anonymous said...

Thank God for His mercy endure for ever

Anonymous said...

Nice one,keep it up,God be with you always...stay blessed.

Anonymous said...

God be praised!!!! Halleluyah meje

Rita said...

God is indeed faithful. You will be amazed how far a god-given dream, like your blog, can go. All the best.

alldatmatas said...

Thanks all, God is good and you all are wonderful readers :-)

Olayemi said...

Its not a Joke, these are not ordinary words they carry so much grace 4 exploit. Keep it up.

alldatmatas said...

Thank you so much, may God continue to use us to His glory