Thursday, August 29, 2013

Don't do it without me!

It's almost unbelievable that the month of August is almost gone and that we are fast approaching the end of the year. What more can we say except that God has been faithful even when we were unfaithful?


Like you most likely know by now, I like to learn new things because no knowledge is wasted. So, I was reading about the months of the year and I learned some interesting things about the month of September. Did you know that "September begins on the same day of the week as December every year, because there are 91 days separating September and December, which is a multiple of seven (the number of days in the week). No other month ends on the same day of the week as September in any year"?. (Source: Wikipedia)

It is a known fact that Autumn/fall begins in September and our kids go back to school after the long summer break. We also celebrate several events in the month of September in different countries of the world (Events in September) and so for me, the month denotes the end of the year or at least the fact that the year end is fast approaching, so I start to take time to reflect on what the year has offered, the things I achieved and the ones that are still pending. This song below by Bishop Paul S. Morton has been my prayer for the past few days, when I checked the calendar and realized that September is just a few days away. I pray God answers our prayers and grants us speed and success to achieve the things that are yet to be achieved on our "to-do" list for the year 2013. Amen.

Be blessed. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How time fliers. To many the 'ember' months spell terror. Thank you for this better meaning of hope.anonymous